Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Birthday!


Yesterday is my 25th birthday. Jack bought me a black-forest cake.It looks great and tastes even better! It is my first birthday to celebrate with my new born daughter.It is very special to me. Being a mom has brought me infinite joy, fun,satisfaction. I am very grateful to have the opportunity to take care of this precious and beautiful little thing in my life. I will grow with her and share my life with her. I also appreciate my relationship with my parents more. I called them on skype on the morning and we gave each other birthday blessings on video chat. Since we have the same birthday(Feb.1), it is always the happiest day for my family every year to celebrate our birthdays together. My parents are very excited about their new status as grandparents as well. Emma reminds them me as a baby and them as new parents. It is the circle of life, the circle of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment