Monday, February 14, 2011

Emma is a month old and happy Valentine's day!

Emma is (finally)a month old yesterday(Jan.13). She has grown up a lot during the first month and brought so much joy into our lives. She is the first grandchild in both of our families and quickly become the center of attention of several generations. During the spring festival break, my parents and my two grandmas wanted to see her in skype everyday. They all gave me plenty of tips from how to hold her, how to feed her to how to educate her at early age every time we chat in skype. She is a lucky girl - so many people love her so much! Not to mention my mother-in-law, who stays with us since she was born, she is helping me take care of her everyday. I am sure Emma will be blessed with a very happy childhood with so much love, support and attention (just as I did).
Today is Valentine's day. It is our first valentine's as parents and it feels great. Hope that we can still be valentines to each other no matter how many children we have, haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment